Relevant missing content:
- The March 17 issue displays only the first two pages of the newspaper.
- March 18 displays only the last two pages of the issue.
Other relevant information:
- The February 22 issue is double: it contains a 4 pages supplement on the African expedition: “Supplemento straordinario illustrato al Giornale, ‘La spedizione d’Africa.’”
- The newspaper does not appear on February 23, however, the supplement has been digitized.
- No issue was published on Monday April 6 (Easter Sunday was April 5).
- On July 1, the newspaper is distributed with a booklet on “Il mondo prima della creazione dell’uomo” (the booklet is not included in the microfilm-digitized version).
- On August 9, the newspaper was distributed with the first issue “I bisogni della vita e gli elementi della prosperità” by G. Rengade, as a separate booklet to be given to newspaper clients (the booklet is not included in the microfilm-digitized version).